Legal support of business in Ukraine and abroad
Lawyers T&O Buyanovskaya are able to assist you at every stage of conducting international business, STARTING UP (forming or acquiring a company or negotiating a joint venture agreement, rising finance, acquiring premisises, employing staff, handling immigration problem and complying with all local and administrative regulations), CARRYING ON (business agreeing terms and conditions of business, entering into contract, arranging tax affairs, protecting patent and trademarks and all other aspects of trading), RESOLVING THE DISPUTES (related to debts, transportation of goods, nonperformance of contracts, employees, sub-contractors and agents whether requiring negotiations, litigation or arbitration).
Lawyers T&O Buyanovskaya have experience in:
- advising on the European Union and other international treaty implications of proposed transactions as well as on local laws;
- drafting contracts;
- providing with information from Registers of companies of Ukraine and foreign countries;
- forming or acquiring a company or negotiating a joint venture agreement, complying with all local and administrative regulations in Ukraine as well as abroad;
- rendering services of licensed arbitral supervisors in Ukraine;
- consultation and legal support of bankruptcy procedure in Ukraine and abroad;
- legal assistance in buying and selling property in Ukraine and foreign property;
- investment activity.
SERVICES OF LICENSED ARBITRAL SUPERVISOR SUPPORT OF PROCEDURE BANKRUPTCY IN UKRAINE AND ABROAD.
Kravets Valentyna (license of Ministry of Economics of Ukraine from 2000, prolonged in 2005), graduated from the Ukrainian State Law Academy in 1994, certificate about the right to advocacy from 2004.
Specialisation - services of licensed arbitral supervisor, support of procedure bankruptcy, dispute resolution.
Orobinsky Sergey (license of Ministry of Economics of Ukraine from 2000, prolonged in 2005), graduated from Kharkov State University in 1986, economics.
Specialisation — services of licensed arbitral supervisor, support of procedure bankruptcy, taxes.
Lawyers provide representation interests of parties – as debtors as creditors in court procedures, applying to debtor according to the law of Ukraine "On Restoring a Debtor´s Solvency or Recognizing It Bankrupt" of June 30, 1999.
- Property management:
- Representing interests of creditors, debtors during preliminary hearing, participation in the creditor’s meeting, examination of the procedural documentation, investigation of the debtor’s financial status, revealing of attributes of fraudulent bankruptcy, making bankrupt. Services of licensed property managers.
- Representing investor’s interests, sanator. Working out optimum conditions for sanation. Services of sanation managers.
- Representing interests of creditors, debtors, property owners in the liquidation procedure Services of liquidators.
- Settlement agreement:
- Drafting the settlement agreement, confirmation the settlement agreement, cancellation the settlement agreement
Defence of officials in criminal cases initiated according to art. 218 of Criminal Code of Ukraine–«Fraudulent bankruptcy», art.219 of Criminal Code of Ukraine– «Making bancrupt».